Facial Cleansing Brush - Electric Silicone Makeup Remover and Massage Device, FDA Certificate, Rechargeable Magnetic, Waterproof IPX7 (With Base) Skin Care Tools Sonic Cleanser Facial Beauty Massager
Handle Design: Wide grip can help remove blackheads and whiteheads easily and reaches effectively hard-to-clean areas like sides of nose and T-zone.
Five Vibration Speeds: Five forces can solve stains and pore blockage. You can choose the cleaning mode best suits you without changing next time because of memory function.
Time Calculation: Be careful not to stay too long on the same zone, nor to press too much. There will be a pause every 15 seconds to remind you to change zone, and it will close automatically after three minutes.
IPX7 Waterproof: This product is completely waterproof, ideal for use in showers or baths which saves time in the morning.
High Silicone Material
High grade silicone rubber exterior provides the softest and most gentle face cleansing and massage, safe and non-irritation for all skin types normal, dry, sensitive and oily.
Sonic Pulsation Conduction
The 0.5mm ultra-fine soft silicone head vibrates 8000r/min, it can deeply clean the grease, dirt and cosmetic residues in the pores. Thus it will reduce pore size, erase fine lines and exfoliate your skin
IPX7 Waterproof ensures safe use in the shower for a prolonged service life -- no need to worry about facial brush rusting from water.
- Input Voltage: 5V/1A
- Output Voltage: 0.5W
- Product Net Weight: 95g
- Speed: 8000-10000rmp
- Charging Time: 1.5h
- Battery Capacity: 200mAh
- Main Material: ABS+Medical Silicone
- Mainframe Size: 108*60*50mm
- Package Contents: Mainframe*1, Base*1, Magnetic Charging Cable*1, Instruction*1
1. Long press for 1 second to turn on the facial cleansing instrument, short press to switch between 5 vibration levels.
2. When cleaning the oil parts such as the nose and forehead, please use the coarse bristles; when cleaning the cheeks, please use the fine bristles.
3. When the instrument is working, it will pause once at the 15th/30th/45th seconds respectively to remind users of the time. It is recommended to use each time for 1 minute.